Impact Christian Church believes the best way we impact the world around us is by passing on our faith to the next generation. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate person eager to share with students the message of good news. We feel this area of service is critical for the direction of our ministry in Lake Stevens in order to “Live out Christ in our Community.”
The primary commitment level for this position is Sunday mornings approximately 5 to 7 hours per week and one monthly staff meeting. It will be aimed at leading out 6th-8th grade group we presently have meeting on Sunday mornings. There will be other opportunities to be involved throughout the year which may be required, but those can be discussed accordingly based upon other personal commitments.
This is a paid internship with a monthly stipend.
• Team player that is flexible and adaptable with other ministries within Impact Christian Church.
• Communicates monthly with Children’s Ministry director to incorporate youth strategy, next steps and transitional momentum of the youth at Impact Christian Church.
• Problem solver that is able to create innovative strategies to engage the next generation youth and families as a whole. This should include having the desire to see the ministry grow in order reach out into the community.
• Self-starter and able to work independently on initial programming and curriculum.
• Highly relational and able to engage with youth and parents’ of youth in a professional manner.
• Excited about the direction of Impact Christian Church and able to further the vision of leadership in the youth ministry
• Theologically agreeable to the position and teaching of Impact Christian Church
• Leading youth meetings on Sunday mornings during our regular services
• Attendance at monthly staff meetings
• Working with the Lead Pastor on planning curriculum
• Building relationships with the students and their parents
• Assisting in youth events during the year
• Regular check-ins with the Lead Pastor
• Occasionally helping out in other areas of the church as needed
• Reports directly to the Lead Pastor and is under his guidance and leadership
• Love for Jesus and the gospel
• Passion and ability to lead and teaching students
• Good communication skills
• Driven, highly motivated person
• Innovative and creative
• Flexible and adaptable
• Base salary
• Annual pay increases
• Vacation time
If you are interested in this opportunity we would love hearing from you by submitting a cover letter explaining with an attached resume to: email@example.com
Please let us know if you have any questions as well by connecting with us as well.